ABHTA Scholarships for Resort Management, Tourism Management and Hospitality Management
We can help make your future brighter by funding your education! Each year, the ABHTA is committed to and advocates for the professional development of nationals of Antigua & Barbuda in pursuit of educational attainment. Persons who are currently working, or interested in having a career in the hospitality industry, can apply for a scholarship for the Resort Management, Hospitality Management, or Tourism Management two year Associate Degree Programmes at the Antigua Barbuda Hospitality Training Institute.
Apply now for scholarships in the Management programmes at the ABHTI!
To apply for scholarships, applicants must:
– Complete the Application Form here and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org (Apply online or collect form at the ABHTA Office)
-Submit 1,000 word essay, “What Tourism Means To Me”
-2 passport sized photos
-Profile Bio or Resume
-Proof of Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship – supporting document
-5 CXC certification subjects with English and Mathematics as passes – supporting document
Please present your passport sized photos and both originals and photocopies of all supporting documents to the ABHTA Office. The originals will be returned.
Deadline: September 15th 2021
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Scholarships are for Resort Management, Hospitality Management or Tourism Management , 2 Year Associate Degree Programmes ONLY.
– Scholarships are for students desirous of attending or are currently enrolled at the Antigua Barbuda Hospitality Training Institute (ABHTI).
– For students currently enrolled at the ABHTI applying for a scholarship, must have a 3.25 GPA average.
– The scholarship covers tuition fees ONLY