RULES AND REGULATION OF COMPETITION
- Each participant is to display their homemade hot sauce in their given work area at the event.
- Each participant is responsible for their table display, bottling and labeling of their hot sauce.
- Participants will be judged on:
- Overall appearance of the product
- Use of Heat
- Ingredient Display Card must be visible for judges.
- There will be a three (3) judge panel to determine the winner.
- Contestants will be judged on the standalone taste of the hot sauce and the hot sauce prepared with a protein item on the grill
- Registration Cost: EC$150.00
- Payment may be made via cash or cheque
- Cheques are to be made payable to the Antigua & Barbuda Hotels and Tourism Association
Completed registration forms and payment are to be submitted at the following location:
Antigua Barbuda Hotels & Tourism Association
Island House, Newgate Street, St. John’s, Antigua
For more details contact: ABHTA Secretariat: 462.0374 email: firstname.lastname@example.org